Note it is prohibited to have multiple accounts on the same server for a single person.
If several people in your household play Fourmizzz, we recommend you play on different servers, and no interaction between your accounts.
Fourmizzz is a free game, all players are free to financially assist the site, including with Option +.
- Only one account is allowed per player and per server. For example: using multiple accounts to attack the same player is strictly forbidden and all accounts of the player will be deleted.
- An account can be played by only one player.
- When you register, you acknowledge full responsibility your actions on the site and forums. In addition, the Member agrees that certain aspects of the rules may be modified or added after registration.
- The moderator team will never ask for your login or password. It is strictly forbidden to seek ways to connect to other players' accounts.
- Players who connect from the same computer, or the same place (the list is not exhaustive) and play each with their own account but under the same IP must imperatively be reported at register to moderation team under penalty of being suspected of cheating.
- It is prohibited (regardless of the circumstances) to share resources between the accounts of the same multi (same IP).
- It is prohibited (regardless of the circumstances) to attack a player of the same multi (same IP) - EXCEPTION: For reasons of flexibility, it is permissible to attack an account of the same multi ONLY if they are in the same alliance.
- Ban on members of a multi attack the same target in a synchronized manner. EXCEPTION: The prohibition is removed ONLY if the target is a player banned OR if the target is a member of the same alliance as the attackers.
( Two attacks are considered synchronized if they are spaced by less than 24H )
Important Notes :
- To prevent abuse, an alliance can't be formed only with accounts from a single multi.
- The members of a multi are subject to respect for private property, meaning that each player must connect only to its own account. If a member of the multi connects to other accounts, this will be considered as an abuse. So follow the simple rule: "1 person = 1 accounts".
- "Sitting " means the act of maintaining the account of another person with his consent, for a limited time, relatively short.
- The moderating team must imperatively be informed by post of any sitting before it occurs, to validate it. This applies also to members of a multi.
- An account can be sit for a maximum of 7 days. Beyond 7 days, the player's account concerned will be able to use vacation mode, or leave the account active without further connection before the owner returns.
- When a player's account is sitted, the player who maintains the account, has the right to start buildings construction or initiate research. Transferring resources and army movements are not permitted for the duration of the sitting.
- The sitting should not be used to obtain an advantage.
- The recovery of an account is tolerated, but be careful because if this account belonged to a cheater and that the team detected thereafter, this account may be banned without notice. So take an account at your own risk.
- Also, if you recover an account, you are obliged to delete your current account ( 1 player = 1 account). To have two accounts (yours and one you would have recovered) is illegal.
- Le propriétaire du compte est celui qui possède l'adresse mail associée a ce compte. En cas de reprise de compte sans l'adresse mail, le propriétaire légal est donc l'ancien détenteur du compte
- Est considéré comme abus du mode vacances lorsqu'un joueur effectue les opérations suivantes :
- 1) Active un mode vacances
- 2) Lance plusieurs attaques à la sortie du premier mode vacances
- 3) Active un second mode vacances moins de 72 heures après la fin du premier
- Antzzz integrates several areas of exchange between players, including a forum and chats.
- It is strictly forbidden to cause disturbances in any manner:
Insults, Racist remarks, pornography, threats of violence, defamation, racism, xenophobic, homophobic, threatening a person or group of persons, and generally any content degrading or violating human. (partial list).
- Any player that's a victim is requested to report the facts to the moderator team who will have the opportunity to take measures such as warning, temporary or permanent banishment of the aggressor.
- Harassment of players, whatever the reason, is considered non-compliance, it is a wrong attitude. It is therefore requested to respect other players, fair play is essential.
- Players are asked to write properly and avoid SMS language.
- Any threat of hacking will be punished, and players who say such threats will be severely punished.
- It is forbidden to buy or sell accounts, units, resources or time for real money. In addition, it is prohibited to make stock prices in the game for real money.
- When you detect a bug, report it immediately to the moderator team.
- Failure to report bugs, and retention of information about a bug can be considered as cheating.
- Damage due to a bug will not be reimbursed.
- The moderators and site administrators may at any time decide and implement changes on the Site without the consent of users.
- The moderators and administrators are committed to keeping the website and update it according to their time and resources.
- Any disrespect to an administrator / moderator of the game will be punished according to the severity of the injury.
- The forum moderators are not responsible for the site. They are required to monitor the forum, and may, without prior request, delete any inappropriate message.
- Administrators are free to ban any user, if he thinks it's necessary for the quality of the game.
- Parts of the site, some services are only available after having accomplished a payment act. It is not required to go through parts of the site protected by starpass or other services.
- If a user uses one of these services listed in the previous article and that it was not working properly,he could not attack the admins / moderators of the game. However, the admins / moderators say do everything possible to avoid such a mistake.
- No action against gaming, administrators or moderators are possible after the use of a service fee.
- In case of problems beyond our control (system crash, data loss or other), users can not attack the game, administrators or moderators.
- For all other cases of gambling problems, administrators can make decisions they want without the user agreement.
- Administrators can stop the game, and delete the Web site without notice at any time and for any reason.
- For all cases not treated in this charter, no action could be made against the administrators / moderators. In case of difference in translation between English and French rule, the French rule prevails.
- If you do not follow the rules you will be subject to a penalty equal to the offense.
- This can range from warnings to temporary or permanent ban from the game
- Utilisation vuln?rabilit?s d'un ?l?ment ou d'un groupe d'?l?ments.
- Hacking software or network.
Under Fourmizzz rule itis regarded as an act of hacking if you make any effort to connect to an account without the permission of the account owner.
There are 2 modes of operation :
- Access an account through negligence of the owner blamed a password too simple to find (username, first name, date of birth, password too short, alphanumeric series like "azerty" or "123")
- Accessing an account through abuse of trust, such as when the owner has given you the password, and you reconnect without his permission.
In both cases, hackers will be severely punished if the moderation team finds clear evidence of wrongdoing (methods at the discretion of staff).
- It is strongly advised to choose a sequence of alphanumeric characters with no logic (avoid dictionary words). Ideally, use letters, numbers and special characters like "abc" or "123456" . Remember also to change your password regularly.
- Never trust anyone. If you leave someone sitting, change your password once the sitting is over. If you connect to a computer used by several people never ask that the password is automatically saved.
Finally, any person who contacts a moderator to change his email or password must prove his identity. Thus, to establish your identity and satisfy your request, the team will ask for your email. So be careful not to give your password and your email to another person, because he could take possession of your account.
No member of the team will ever ask for your password. If it happens, please contact the moderation team.